- Oral health screening
- Dental cleaning (Prophylaxis) – removal of tartar, plaque and stains
- Denture and partial denture cleaning
- Fluoride varnish application (helps with tooth decay prevention)
- Treatment for dry mouth and sensitivity related issues
- Teaching oral hygiene strategies specific to the individual
- Professional brushing and flossing
- Dental charting
OUR GOAL is to help you have a healthy mouth. Consistent, quality dental hygiene care decreases tooth decay and gum infections. Harmful oral bacteria is removed reducing systemic risks like pneumonia, diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Dental Hygiene appointments are recommended every 3 months with an annual dental examination by your dentist. This may vary according to individual needs.
Serving the greater Sarasota area.
A healthy mouth enhances quality of life.